Haix..... ToDax i ReaLLi sAD n AngrY. Its moi most ShAnGxIN dAy iN ITE for the past few moNtHS... haix....Hmmm, RoNG waS tHiNKiNG tHings herSelf... LooK AT her... ShE lIke sad saD dE.... Den I woRRi sHE anihow ThINk ma... KeeP on ASkIN her wat.. she Don TeL..... haix.... Haix..... "RoNG ah, i jux Wanna Let U KNow that, At the Very MOmeNt WhEn U sHOUted At miii, I reAlly Realli Angry...." MaYbe U are Jux Fan OvER sOmeThIN Ba! BUT....... haix, After that... i Was fEElin sAD moRE than anGry lor''' U KNow ma???? Wo haO pAI ah, BeING sO cLOSE 2 U.. If WheN we Gort A sMAll Matters hor, IT makes Feel Damn Sad de... cause Wo zaIfU ma..... u uDst ma??? haix..... haix.. Ye hAo WO yE SCare lor.... SO... maybe can StOP tReatin Mii so good.... And So cONceRn Abt WO....... haix, when sista shoW mii those sms to mii, makes mii feel like cryIN nEH... AS if we going to.........and like 2day Cause u ThINk i anGry anD jUX wALK off w/o tElin... I FeeL liKE vErY Guilty.... Cause U sAd OvER ur PApa DE thINGss and I diN eVeN gUaixIn Dao Niii... haix... SorrI.....aND u kNOW wat..... I Sae ANGry with u IS lIke KiLLin myself lor.. CAUSE mAybe uwill SAd over it..BUT. I more Sad.... hAix HaIX..... Wat to Do????pple may sae jux don Care al this and doN aNgry kar.. but u nEo when ThingS DID nOT sort OUT... its more woRSt loz... sOMEtIMeS i ReALLY dONno Wat to Do ???i jux DonWaN and donwish ThINgSSS to Happen AGain and agaIn..... i ScARE Liao.. for MY past.. U kNow de..... So 2dAY why nv Jux Talk 2U wHY i anGry.. IS tHAT i Am tHINKing OF esCapIn fRom all that......hAo ShAngXin Ah... Feel LiKE cRyIN after the bReak....bUT wO kU bU Choo Lai/.... hAo XinKU ah...... ( bUt sTill wannA thaNKS sista, Ben AND u all for AnwEi Wooo) tHnksss lOTsss....... plss u, dON Sae U wILL be ALone..(lik tat, i read ur blog le,,,, HEn Sad SAD.... u sld knOW sista and i wILL always there de... sae Alllready ma... bUT u still write that.... KiND of Sad lo..... JUx nO matter WAt.... u need anithin jux say Out.... wILL be Dere DE..... dON wORRY..... I rEALLy Really DoNwAn THingS happened to be sAme LIke secondARy de lifesss..... Rong undT ma????haixxxx................... tomoorroww will have a new dayss again.... jIau..
Feathers
5/16/2007 08:24:00 PM